Ever visit a website and then constantly notice ads from said website. Trust me, it's no coincidence...it's "ad retargeting".
Only 2% of shoppers actually purchase on their first visit. Retargeted ads bring back the 98% to your site when they are ready to purchase. It's the most cost effective way to improve conversion rates as it is continuously promoting your ads as they browse the Internet.
Why you should invest in Ad Retargeting?
- You are only targeting people who are interested in your business
- People are easily distracted and time poor. Retargeted ads bring customers back when they have more time
- Your customer might have only been on one part of your website- this allows for many opportunities to promote other offers or events
- You decide the timeline and budget- each ad campaign will have a set budget determined by you and it will only charge this based on the number of times a customer views your ad (impressions)
- Most importantly, you can track conversions and see exactly how many customers came back to your website as a result of the ads. It's a good way to see what kind of ads are working and how to improve from there.