Always remember that your website is your virtual front door, and the way you're represented online can directly affect your day-to-day business.
Whichever industry you fall under, the bottom line is that you want to promote your venue, get people through the door and build relationships with your visitors. Often the mistake made is that "pretty" websites are made, but without any functionality that can drive the venue sales. Remember... if people can't find it, they can't buy it.
Read our top 5 tips on how to drive online traffic into real life customers:
- Navigation- you want to make it as simple as possible for customers to find what they need… FYI contact details, opening hours and location are some of the most important content to have visible.
- User friendly- let’s make it easy! Keep it short and sweet; your forms should be quick to complete, and making purchases or enquiries should be performed with only a couple of clicks.
- Search ability- having an efficient search bar will be extremely helpful for the customer experience, and as a bonus it allows you to analyse what's trending!
- Make it quick- sites that take too long to load are a massive turn off… Make sure the site displays within 2 seconds, otherwise your customer will run.
- Clear calls to action- this should be the first thing the customer see’s. Have signs and buttons that encourage visitors to act, such as " Book Now" or "Sign Up to our Newsletter".